For the month of August, the Payroll Window will have extended hours. The window will be open daily from 9:00 a.m. – Noon & 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Payroll window is generally for servicing existing faculty, staff and students that have questions or concerns regarding their pay schedule, time/absence, pay, direct deposit, taxes, payroll deductions and general payroll questions.
While we welcome walk-ups, we recommend email and phone inquiry, as we have found that email and phone inquiries can have a more efficient and faster response time.
The Payroll Office is open daily from 8:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the OneUSG Connect Faculty & Staff Employee Self Service Portal?
Go to: OneUSG Connect, Sign in with your Campus ID and Password.
What is the phone Number for OneUSG Connect?
How do I set up Payroll Direct Deposit?
Please read the instruction on How to Set Up Payroll Direct Deposit.
How do I update my W4 Information?
Please read the instruction on How do I update my W4 Information.
How do I update my G4 Information?
Please read the instruction on How do I update my G4 Information.
How do I change my address in OneUSG Connect
How do I request for a missing payment or under payment?
How do I view my W2?
Please click here for the instruction on How Do View My W2.
How do I view my paycheck?
Please click here for instruction on How Do I View My Paycheck.
How do I get a refund from the Georgia Defined Contribution Plan (GDCP)?
- The Employees’ Retirement System of Georgia (ERS) requires GDCP members apply for refunds online.
- Log in to your GDCP online account at https://www.ers.ga.gov/pod/request-refund-online select “Log in” to initiate the refund process.
- If you do not have an online account, go to https://portal.ers.ga.gov/ then click the “Register” button.
- In order to be eligible to apply for a refund, you must terminate your GDCP employment. Please allow 2 to 6 weeks from date of termination for your account to be updated to Inactive status
- If you have any questions regarding your refund status, you may contact ERSGA (Employee’s Retirement System of Georgia) directly at 404-350-6300 or toll free at 800-805-4609
How do I request an unscheduled Holiday absence?
Calendar Year 2022 Payroll Schedule
8:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
Payroll Window Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:30am-11:30am & 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Georgia State University
P.O. Box 3982
Atlanta, GA 30302