Your electronic 2022 W-2s are now available via the OneUSG Connect Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal
- Log into OneUSG Connect - OneUSG Connect
- Click the Payroll Tile
- Click the Taxes Tile
- Land on the View W-2/W-2c Forms page
- For the Tax Year 2022. click Year End Form.
If you did not consent to receive their 2022W-2 electronically by the December 31, 2022 deadline, you will receive your W-2 by mail on or before January 31, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the OneUSG Connect Faculty & Staff Employee Self Service Portal?
Go to: OneUSG Connect, Sign in with your Campus ID and Password.
What is the phone Number for OneUSG Connect?
How do I set up Payroll Direct Deposit?
Please read the instruction on How to Set Up Payroll Direct Deposit.
How do I update my W4 Information?
Please read the instruction on How do I update my W4 Information.
How do I update my G4 Information?
Please read the instruction on How do I update my G4 Information.
How do I change my address in OneUSG Connect
How do I request for a missing payment or under payment?
If an employee has a missing payment or under payment, they need to fill out a Timesheet with Historical Edits, signed by both employee and supervisor, and submit to Time and Absence Team at [email protected]. The missing payment will be added to the next paycheck.
How do I view my W2?
Please click here for the instruction on How Do View My W2.
How do I view my paycheck?
Please click here for instruction on How Do I View My Paycheck.
How do I get a refund from the Georgia Defined Contribution Plan (GDCP)?
- The Employees’ Retirement System of Georgia (ERS) requires GDCP members apply for refunds online.
- Log in to your GDCP online account at https://www.ers.ga.gov/pod/request-refund-online select “Log in” to initiate the refund process.
- If you do not have an online account, go to https://portal.ers.ga.gov/ then click the "Register" button.
- In order to be eligible to apply for a refund, you must terminate your GDCP employment. Please allow 2 to 6 weeks from date of termination for your account to be updated to Inactive status
- If you have any questions regarding your refund status, you may contact ERSGA (Employee’s Retirement System of Georgia) directly at 404-350-6300 or toll free at 800-805-4609
How do I request an unscheduled Holiday absence?
How do I setup my State Charitable Contribution?
Calendar Year 2023 Payroll Schedule
2023 Faculty Pay Schedule
2023 Student Employee Pay Schedule
8:00 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
One Park Place South
Email: [email protected]
Georgia State University
P.O. Box 3982
Atlanta, GA 30302