Disbursements, Accounts Payable & Travel
Effective Monday, March 6th, 2017, the Office of Disbursements will be relocating from Sparks Hall to:
Citizens Trust Bank Building (CTB)
75 Piedmont Avenue
While we do not anticipate any significant impact to our operations, we kindly ask for your patience during our transition.
- Our EFT and check run scheduled for Friday, March 3rd, will occur earlier than usual. Vouchers approved for payment will be processed by 10 AM to allow sufficient time for IIT to relocate our computer equipment.
- Check hold notification emails will be distributed for pre–approved requests. Checks not retrieved by the close of business on Friday, March 3rd, will be available for pick-up on Monday, March 6th, at our new location. Vendor checks will be mailed within 3 business days.
- Please submit any stop payment requests by Thursday, March 2nd. Stop payment requests should be emailed to the GSU Treasury Team at email@example.com.
- Our Customer Service window will be available on the 12th floor of CTB for document drop off, check hold pick-ups, etc. Window hours are 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- A drop box will also be conveniently located in the first floor lobby area of CTB (in front of Kenley’s) for document drop off. Please ensure documents are placed in an interoffice envelope to avoid becoming detached.
- Travel & Moving Expense documents can be conveniently uploaded through SharePoint for secure delivery to Disbursements (highly encouraged).
- Please ensure all documents (interoffice mail/in-person deliveries) are delivered to our new location, effective, Monday, March 6th. Our mailing address and interoffice box number, PO Box 4030, will remain the same.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment inquiries and one of our representatives will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.
8:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
Monday through Friday,
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Georgia State University
P.O. Box 4030
Atlanta, GA 30302-4030
Inter Office Mail
P.O. Box 4030